Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm sorry. I realize that Cabra, Pozoblanco, Jerez, Algeciras, Ronda and Ubrique are NOT in Navarra.

Frkryssakes.

I've just spent six hours sending information on the Trans-Iberian Express to various cycling clubs throughout Andalusia, and I have just realized that, in the middle of the third paragraph, there's a sentence about when we're going through Navarra. As in, Pamplona; as in, like, THREE damn weeks before. I absolutely cannot believe this. If it weren't for the absolute exhaustion that I'm suffering from right now I would consider slitting my wrists for the shame of letting something that small and that stupid slip through in half of the damn e-mails.

I apologize, guys and girls. Not all foreigners are so clueless when it comes to Spanish geography. I've been working for twelve hours straight today. I've been working nonstop for the last seven weeks trying to put this thing together, planning, sending e-mails, preparing stuff and chasing people, and there are days when I have to go to bed because I don't honestly know which of the two computer screens in front of me I should be looking at. If I've sent you a message like this, I beg your pardon. And I promise not to send any more e-mails today.

Gawd, only three weeks until I start this thing...

No comments: